TESSA is a leader in organizing various international festivals and competitions. Creative people from more than 10 countries have already taken part in our contests.
The first festival – the contest “WORLD OF CHILDREN” (Kazakhstan) appeared in 2012. At that time we were the first to organize a multi-genre festival in Borovoye, successfully combining the rest with the competition. We liked this idea so much that afterwards we organized more and more new projects. Over the years we have spent in the UAE, Russia and Kazakhstan more than 40 different contests, festivals, creative journeys. Each of our festival, competition has its own flavor and difference.
The main goal of our company is to support and promote talented children, young people, teachers.
Our first winners of competitions, years later, return to us as a jury and give fascinating master classes, put up musicals and flash mobs. They transfer their creativity to young talents.
In the organization of festivals and competitions, we always focus on comfortable accommodation of participants, healthy food, entertainment events. There are a lot of entertainment for children and adults in our programs: organized excursions, creative parties, master classes, seminars, round tables, work-shops, open-airs and more.
We always welcome moms and dads, grandparents. We even welcome when members come with their support group.
Our festivals bring kindness, joy and happiness, knowledge and the exchange of creative experience.
We are constantly growing and developing together with our members.
TESSA is an opportunity to combine participation in the competition and relax!
TESSA is a professional, well-coordinated, young, creative team of organizers!
TESSA is a developed system of objective refereeing!
TESSA is a Journey to the world of Art, Music and Creativity!
TESSA – ART IS LIFE!
Welcome to our festivals!
WE INVITE FOR COOPERATION
- Team leaders. There is always a good offer for you!
- Educators to conduct various Master Classes, Workshops and more. (Write, tell about your Master Class topic, send your creative biography to participate in the panel of judges. We will be glad to meet you!)
- Volunteers. Young people to organize creative projects, as well as for working practice.
And also we invite to cooperate
- Companies engaged in the production of goods or services for children and adults;
- Beverage and sweets companies;
- Art galleries, recording studios, production centers, agencies for events and entertainment, and others;
You can ask any qustion by Е-mail:
email@example.com or WhatsApp +7 771400 98 22