February 29 – 2020.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
There are talented people who live in creativity, dream of a big stage. For some, this is an incentive not to give up and not lose heart. We plan to make this competition on an annual basis in order to give people the opportunity to show themselves to the whole world. Go to the international level, thereby giving a new breath , motivation to strengthen the spirit and desire to help others. Sincere help, which can not only give vivid emotions, but also change the way of thinking, inspire and even heal.
The most important result that we are aiming at is to remove all boundaries. To make people with disabilities feel easy and comfortable.
We were supported by:
Genre: pop, academic, folk (including folklore and ethnography), song theater.
Participants perform 1 diverse work, the total timing of which should not exceed 5 minutes.
Genre: academic, folk, gospel. Junior Choir – Middle Choir – Senior Choir.
Genre: divided by musical instruments.
Participants perform – 1 work, the total timing of which should not exceed 5 minutes.
Genre: children’s, folklore, stylized folk, classical, pop, modern, dance theater, shows, modern sports dance.
Participants perform – 1 dance, the total timing of which should not exceed 5 minutes.
Dance Theater, shows – represent 1 dance or 1 stage, the total timing of which should not exceed 10 minutes.
ART AND CRAFTS
Participants in this nomination submit 1 work in free technique for the competition.
BERKESHEVA ROZA ERSAINOVNA
Head of the Public Foundation “Yerekshe Zhol”, uniting parents of children with developmental disabilities and children with disabilities (mother of a special girl). Graduate of the Kurmangazy State Conservatory with a degree in Choral Conducting
VIKHROVA OLGA ANATOLIEVNA
Musical director, teacher with 36 years of experience, from them 15 years is work with children with disabilities. I work in the rehabilitation center Meyrim. School of Music, Kazakh Women’s Pedagogical Institute, department cultural － leisure work.
TIMOSHENKO LILIA NIKOLAEVNA
Musical director, teaching experience 32 years. I combine work with normative children and with disabilities. I work in a special correctional nursery garden № 145 for children with severe speech impairment.
The artist (portrait painter, graphic artist, landscape painter), member of the Union of Artists and Designers of Kazakhstan, member of the French Academy “Mondial Art” in Paris, member of the Eurasian Creative Guild of London, director of the community of Almaty artists “Apple Palette”. Winner of the contest of Akim of Karaganda, nomination “The best artist-teacher of Fine Arts”
A specially invited guest from the UAE. Professional ballerina, teacher – choreographer. She graduated from the Almaty Choreographic School named after Selezneva and the State Institute of Theater and Cinema. The soloist of the classical dance ensemble “Young Ballet of Almaty” under the direction of Bulat Ayukhanov. She danced solo parts and variations in the ballets Giselle, Don Quixote, The Nutcracker, Carmen, Swan Lake and others. Founder of UNIQUE DANCE STUDIO in Dubai. Anna is a permanent member of the jury of our competitions in the UAE.
– At the discretion of the organizing committee, participants are awarded diplomas of international standard, cups;
– The decisions of the jury are final; they are not subject to review and appeal!
– The results of the competition and awarding are held in all nominations separately, taking into account age categories and provide for the awarding of the title of Grand Prix holder in each nomination, winners of three prizes (I, II, III degree);
• GRAN-PRIX Laureate receives: International Laureate Diploma in English, GRAN-PRIX Cup;
• Laureates of the 1st degree receive: International diplomas of laureates in English, commemorative engraving of the competition or the cup;
• Laureates of II, III degree receive: International diplomas of laureates in English;
Additional special diplomas and prizes were established in the following categories:
“Best Costume”, “Audience Award”, “Jury Prize”, “The Best Performance of a Classical Work”.
– Leaders / teachers are given letters of gratitude of the International standard.
– We celebrate all participants who have a birthday on the dates of our festival – competition;
– The Organizing Committee has the right, at its discretion, to additionally mark participants, accompanists and team leaders with special diplomas, prizes and gifts from the organizing committee to each special diploma;
– The preparation and conduct of the competition is carried out by the Organizing Committee;
– The Organizing Committee has the right to use and distribute (without paying fees to the participants and guests of the competition) audio and video recordings, printed and other products made during the competition events and on the basis of its results;
– Each participant has the right to speech advertising of his sponsor;
– Professional photo and video shooting is possible only by agreement with the organizing committee.
– When evaluating competitive performances, light accompaniment (various special lighting effects) are not taken into account;
– For vocal groups it is allowed to use their own radio microphones or headsets;
– It is forbidden to perform vocalists under the phonogram “plus”;
– Replacing the repertoire during the contest is prohibited!
– Sent materials are not refundable!
Art managers and leading company TESSA . Contact her for all questions regarding diplomas and letters of thanks. Write on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Festival Program Coordinator . Contact for all technical and other issues. Write to email: email@example.com
To participate in the festival – competition, you must send the following documents to the firstname.lastname@example.org:
mob. +7 747 647 22 06
We are located in Qazaqstan:
Almaty, Brusilovsky st. 34, 3rd floor
See you at the competition!
YOUR TEAM «TESSA»