International Music Festival «TESSAFEST»
1 – 4 November 2019
On the recommendation of the jury, the best soloists and groups will be awarded preferential invitations and certificates for participation in competitions in Kazakhstan and Europe! Also SPECIAL PRIZES AND GIFTS FROM THE FOUNDERS AND PARTNERS OF THE COMPETITION are established at this competition!
Briefly about the festival – competition
The TESSAFEST competition, which will be held in Almaty, provides a unique opportunity to take part in the competition, but also to take part in festival events, exchange experience with participants from different countries (Cultural Exchange Ceremony), go on excursions, and feel the atmosphere of this international music festival!
Almaty city is considered to be the cultural capital of the Republic of Kazakhstan! Because this city, is where the numerous number of concerts and high-level events. Beautiful City due to its unique location – is one of the most attractive cities of the Eurasian continent.
We invite you to visit KAZAKHSTAN!
Competition organizer: Festival organizing committee “TESSA”
Date: November 1 – 4, 2019
Location: Big Concert Hall, Chamber Hall of the RSUE Almaty Music College named by Tchaikovsky “, address: Almaty, st. Manasa 13
Targets and goals:
Popularization of Kazakhstan at the international level; performance mastery; discovery of new creative individuals; strengthening cultural ties between the Republic of Kazakhstan, the UAE and other countries; creating a wonderful atmosphere for professional communication of participants in the competition, exchange of experience and repertoire; attracting music producers and managers to organize the subsequent touring and concert activities of the participants of this festival.
We also invite creative teams and individual performers from different countries to participate in the competition. Pupils of art schools, studios, creative houses, music schools for children, students of secondary vocational education and other institutions in the sphere of culture and art can take part in the competition. As well as students, adults of any age and level of education in the following age categories: Contestants can also take part in the festival and festival events.
Age categories for contest participants:
5, 6 years’ old
7 – 9 years’ old
10 – 12 years’ old
13 – 15 years’ old
16 – 19 years’ old
19 – 25 years’ old
over 25 years’ old
A) Vocals: soloists, ensembles (pop, academic, folk, theater of song).
Participants perform 1 work, timekeeping should not exceed 5 minutes.
B) Choral singing:
Junior Choir (6-8 years’ old)
– Medium Choir (9-11 years’ old)
– Senior Choir (12-16 years’ old)
– Mixed composition (academic, folk)
Participants perform 2 works; the timing should not exceed 5 minutes.
C) Instrumental genre: soloists, ensembles, orchestras.
– piano solo, piano ensembles for one instrument (the performance of the program on two instruments is not allowed);
– folk instruments;
– wind instruments;
Solo participants perform 1 piece, the timing of which should not exceed 5 minutes.
(rental of concert equipment is available at an additional cost)
D) Choreography: soloists, ensembles (folk, folk-stylized, classical, pop, modern, ballroom, ethnic, dance theater, sports dance).
Participants provide 1 dance; the timing should not exceed 5 minutes.
Dance Theater represent 1 dance or 1 scene, the timing should not exceed 10 minutes.
E) Fine Arts, Decorative and Applied Arts: participants submit 1 piece of work in the mat. On any topic. Different genres.
As we prepare for the competition, we will publish the composition of the jury.
Form of the competition:
– Participants are evaluated in each nomination based on age according to the following criteria:
* degree of complexity of the repertoire;
* degree of virtuosity and technical freedom;
* stage culture, artistry, creative individuality.
– Decisions of the jury cannot be appealed!
– The jury assesses the performance by closed voting.
– Electronic scoring;
– The Organizing Committee is not responsible for the decision of the jury;
– All participants are awarded with cups, international diplomas in English and receive the title of laureates I, II, III – degrees, GRAND – PRIX;
– Award is held on a specific day of the program. Previously awards are not given!
– Also, the organizing committee and partners of the competition will establish prizes and special diplomas in the following nominations: “THE BEST PHOTO OF THE FESTIVAL”, “Best Costume”, “Audience Award”, “The Youngest Participant”, “The Best Performance of a Classical Work”, “For Contribution in the development of choreographic art “, etc.
All festival groups receive certificates of participation in the festival and souvenirs from the organizing committee and partners.
Meeting groups at the airport in Almaty. Hotel accommodation. Free time.
Breakfast in the hotel.
Rehearsal Competitive auditions for nominations.
Breakfast in the hotel.
Folk parade. Performances of international festival groups. Rewarding participants of the competition and the festival. Ceremony of the Cultural Exchange.
Breakfast. Check out home.
A more detailed program will be sent to each performer and team by mail 1 week before the competition.
Cost of participation in the competition:
|NAME||COST||ALL SEPTEMBER WILL BE TO WORK A DISCOUNT FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION FOR COLLECTIVES AND SMALL FORMS|
|Solo||20 000 kzt|
|ART and DAA||15 000 kzt|
|Duets||12 000 kzt/percone||10 000 kzt/percone|
|Small forms (from 3 to 5 people)||7 000 kzt/percone||5000 kzt/percone|
|Team (from 6 and more)||5 000 kzt/percone||3000 kzt/percone|
– Preparation and holding of the competition is carried out by the Organizing Committee;
– Professional photo and video shooting is possible only by agreement with the organizing committee. If there is no agreement, the participants who violated the rules are not allowed to the competition!
– The Organizing Committee has the right to use and distribute (without paying fees to participants and guests of the competition) audio and video recordings, printed and other types of products produced during the events of the competition and on its results;
– Each participant has the right to voice advertising his sponsor (agreed in advance);
– When evaluating competitive performances, light accompaniment (various special lighting effects) is not taken into account
– For vocal groups it is allowed to use their own radio microphones or headsets;
– The performance of vocalists under the phonogram “plus” is prohibited;
– It is prohibited to use phonograms in which the main part of the soloist is duplicated in the backing vocals;
– In each nomination there can be up to 30% of participants from another age group;
– Replacing the repertoire during the competition is prohibited!
– Submitted materials are non-refundable!
– All festival groups arrived in Kazakhstan take part in all TESSAFEST festival events.
To participate you must provide:
- application form of the participant of the established form to the email address: email@example.com
- Photo team or individual performer
(*** 30 days before the contest, we will send you an additional form to confirm, where you will still have the opportunity to change the program of the contest performance, if necessary, and also check all your details for the diploma)
Phonograms are transferred to the organizing committee in advance!
tel. +7 (727)329 38 22
mob. +7 747 647 22 06
We are located in Qazaqstan:
Almaty, Brusilovsky st. 34, 3rd floor
See you at the competition!
YOUR TEAM «TESSA»