May 02, 2021
Founder and organizer of the competition:
Organizing Committee “TESSA” (Kazakhstan – Russia)
Almaty College named after Tchaikovsky
Media Partner: ART-DANCE.KZ
1. General Provisions
1.1. This Regulation governs the order, competitive tasks and requirements for the contestants of this nomination.
1.2. The organization and conduct of the competition involves cultural and art workers, experts in the field of science and psychology.
2. Goals and objectives of the Competition
2.1. The competition is held in order to identify and support gifted creative youth of Kazakhstan, the formation of aesthetic and needs for creative fulfillment of children and adolescents by artistic creativity, and education of an active life position.
2.2. Competition Objectives:
– the development of traditional and innovative forms and methods of working on an artistic word;
– popularization of the genre of the word of art;
– introduction to the creative reading of fiction;
– enlightenment and cultural education in the formation of moral values among young people;
– Increase in performing skills, interest of children and adolescents in the art of artistic word;
– preservation and continuity of national traditions;
– creating conditions for creative self-realization, disclosure and growth of the creative potential of children and youth, harmonious formation of personality;
– identification and support of gifted children in the genre of the word of art;
– introducing children to the best examples of domestic and world literature;
– promoting the emergence and strengthening of diverse creative contacts between participants and leaders, the exchange of creative experience between the young talents of Kazakhstan.
3. Terms of participation in the Competition
The republican competition of readers “Art word” will be held in 2 rounds.
Participants perform the work of any author of the following genres:
- Prose (prose work (passage));
- Poetry (poetic work);
- A fable, or an excerpt from a play or literary and musical (literary) composition
The participant needs to prepare 2 works: one for the qualifying round, the second for the final stage (competitive listening).
Round I – at the first qualifying stage, you must send your video lasting no more than 3 minutes. The video should be recorded in a horizontal position, shot with one take. Mounted clips are not accepted. Videos are accepted and published until 10.04.2020.
The video will be published on our page on Instagram @tessafest_com.
The participant who scored the largest number of likes on our Instagram page before April 15, 2020, automatically goes into the second round and receives a spectator award (gift).
Each participant will receive a certificate of participation in their email, as well as a certificate for the teacher for preparing the contestant within 24 hours!
Round II – the final stage (competitive listening). Participants in the second round must prepare a different work.
disclosure of the image;
4. Based on the results of the competition performances, the awarding is carried out taking into account age categories and provides for the awarding of the Grand Prix of the competition, the title of winner of three prizes (I, II, III degree)
mob. +7 (499) 899 02 27 RU
mob. +7 (747) 647 22 06 KZ whatsaap
We are located in Qazaqstan:
Almaty, Brusilovsky st. 34, 3rd floor
See you at the competition!
YOUR TEAM «TESSA»