VII INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL-COMPETITION
“PEACE TO CHILDREN”
Qazaqstan, resort Bororvoe
19 – 23 June 2019 г.
Nomination: Vocal, choral singing, instrumental genre, choreography, theater, artistic word.
For teams from other countries – the organizing fee is for free (2 nominations)!
FILM ABOUT THE FESTIVAL – COMPETITION “THE WORLD OF CHILDREN 2018”
FOUNDER AND ORGANIZER OF THE FESTIVAL – COMPETITION:
Festival organizing committee “TESSA” (Kazakhstan – Russia)
Akimat of Burabay district;
Department of Culture and Language Development of the Burabay District;
House of Culture “ZHULDYZ”
“Dolphin Fitness & Spa” (Almaty) is a modern, multifunctional Fitness Club for the whole family! For children – sections of Swimming and Taekwondo, yoga, dancing, gymnastics, mental arithmetic, English and preparation for school! For adults – more than 25 modern fitness programs, equipped gym, spa area and sports pool! At this competition “Dolphin Fitness & Spa” presents Certificates for free visits to the Spa Center (Almaty).
This year, for the seventh time, the international festival-competition “PEACE TO CHILDREN” will open its doors. From year to year we try to diversify and improve our program so that our participants will never be bored. In addition to the competition, we included many diverse festival events in the program: Zumba® Kids, Master Classes, Borovoe Party with quizzes and games, an exciting sightseeing tour with a flash mob, as well as for participants in the IZO-Plener nomination (sketches) outdoors. Making a film – a video about the festival!
The main goal of our project is to promote young talents!
And this shift is no exception. This year, will take part in the judging commission on choreography, a wonderful talented girl – Ainara Kaliyeva (Uralsk). Ainara won the Grand Prix Laureate title at our first festival – World of Children Competition in 2012. Then, as a little girl, she won our hearts for many years to come. We were able to consider a huge natural performing talent inside of this lady. After few years later, Ainara returns to us as a jury and will show her art to our today’s young talents, having conducted a master – Class on the theme of “Neoqazaq dance”. This is a very significant event for our festival.
Children’s creative groups, individual performers from music schools, art schools, creative houses, studios and amateur circles, as well students of secondary specialized institutions are invited to participate in the festival-competition.
Competitive views and auditions will be held on the stage of the House of Culture resort Borovoe. The size of the stage is 10 X 13 meters.
AGE CATEGORIES: preschool (5.6), junior (7-9), middle (10-13), senior (14-17), youth (18-21), professional (22-25), mixed groups.
VOCAL (pop, academic, folk (including folklore and ethnography), theater of song). Participants perform 1 diverse work, the total time of which should not exceed 5 minutes. Folklore – one ritual act or scene with a total duration of up to 10 minutes.
CHOIR SINGING (academic, folk, pop direction) Junior choir – Middle choir – Senior choir. Participants perform 2 works, the total time of which should not exceed 7 minutes.
INSTRUMENTAL GENRE (divided by musical instruments).
Participants perform 1 work, the total time of which should not exceed 7 minutes.
VOCAL – INSTRUMENTAL ENSEMBLES (pop, jazz). Participants perform 2 works, the total time of which should not exceed 10 minutes.
CHOREOGRAPHY (children, folk, folklore, stylized folk, classical, pop, modern, dance theater, show, modern sports dance). Participants provide 1 dance, the total timing of which should not exceed 5 minutes. Dance Theater represent 1 dance or 1 scene, the total time of which should not exceed 10 minutes.
THEATER (drama, music, scene plastic, model art). Participants provide 1 collection, the duration of one collection should not exceed 7 minutes.
ARTISTIC WORD – a poem of any author to choose from, or excerpt. Not more than 3 minutes.
ART AND DAA The participants in this nomination submit for the competition 1 work in a free technique of performance. On the topic: “PEACE TO CHILDREN.” One application – one job. The best works go to the museum of the contest “PEACE TO CHILDREN” and a certificate is issued to the participant.
JUDGING COMMISSION 2019
She graduated from the graphic arts department of the Kokshetau University named by Valikhanov. Painter on porcelain. She works as an artist decorator of the House of Culture at the Regional Secondary School – “Zhuldyz” Sanatorium Boarding School. Leads a team of fine art. Participates in regional and district exhibitions. Is a member of the union of artists.
Arabian dance choreographer, trained and worked in Egypt. Currently, the Fitness Manager and the trainer of group programs in aerobics, step aerobics, strength directions, oriental dances, zumba, cycle, rehab fitness. Licensed Zumba Fitness instructor. Multiple participant of national and international fitness and dance competitions. Gold medalist of the International Championship on Oriental Dance 2016 (Federation of Oriental Dance in Almaty). Silver and Bronze medalist of the Championship 2015-2016 “Pearl of the East”.
She graduated from the Kazakh National Academy of Choreography Astana. She studied neoclassical and neoqazaq dance at the Academy. She can teach neoclassical, contemporary and jazz – modern. She danced in the theater “Astana Ballet” in the performances: “Zhusan” post: Mukaram Avakhri, “Alem” post: Mukaram Avahri as Shamanov, “Nur Shashu” post: Aigul Abikenovna, “Nutcracker” post: Altynay Abduakhimova. There are certificates for Eastern (Fergana, Bukhara, Khorezm) dancing, Japanese dance. She worked at the Astana Philharmonic in the ensemble of “Shalkyma”.
Vocal Instructor, a graduate of the Qazaq National Conservatory. Kurmangazy. Leader and founder of the group “Northern lights”. Director and teacher of the vocal studio “SavElisS” (Karaganda). Founder of the concert choir of the Karaganda Orthodox Diocese.
This is not the final composition of the jury! In the near future, we will publish all!
– At the discretion of the organizing committee, participants are awarded diplomas of international standard, cups;
– Information about the results of the performance announce ONLY ON GALA-CONCERT
– The ceremony of awarding diplomas and prizes is held only at a gala concert.
– The decisions of the jury are final, not subject to review and appeal!
– Competition results and awarding are held in all nominations separately, taking into account age categories and provide for the award of the title of Grand Prix winner in each nomination, winners of three prizes (I, II, III degree), Diploma winners of three prizes (I, II, III );
– All participants will receive international nominal diplomas, laureates of the competition – cups, memorable and valuable souvenirs from the honored guests of the competition and the organizing committee.
– Leaders / teachers are given letters of appreciation of the International sample.
– According to the decision of the organizing committee, we give Certificates for free participation in other competitions.
– We celebrate all participants who have a birthday on the dates of our festival – competition;
– The Organizing Committee has the right, at its discretion, to additionally mark the participants, accompanists and team leaders with special diplomas, prizes and gifts from the organizing committee to each special diploma;
Provisional Program 2019
Arrival of participants at the station resort Borovoe (Shchuchinsk).
13:00 – Lunch at the hotel.
14:00 – Sightseeing tour of the resort Borovoe on a double-decker bus. (Cost 2500 tenge / person) (Visiting the Abylay-Khan glade, the majestic Okzhetpes and Zhumbaktas rocks, the local history museum of nature, the zoo, a bear waterfall) At each stop, we dance a flash mob in the style of Zumba, take pictures and make a video about the festival.
18:00 – Meeting with the leaders of the teams.
18:30 – (Cultural Exchange Ceremony) Dating night!
20:00 – Dinner
08:00 – Breakfast
09:00 – Rehearsals. Competitive auditions in nominations (time will be reported later).
13:00 – Lunch.
14:00 – Rehearsals. Competitive auditions for nominations.
18:00 – Group Master Class on “Neoqazaq Dance” from a member of the panel of judges – Ainara Kaliyeva.
20:00 – Dinner
08:00 – Breakfast
09:00 – Excursions optional, those who are not involved in the MC for artists.
10:00 – Group Master Class on Fine Arts from a jury member / ANNA JIGAR.
13:00 – Lunch
14:00 – Preparation for the gala concert.
17:00 – Gala – concert and awarding of the International festival – competition “PEACE TO CHILDREN”.
19:00 – BOROVOE PARTY in ZUMBA style.
June 22 (Saturday)
08:00 – breakfast.
09:00 – Free day for a trip to Burabay Land or any other excursion at will. Request a list of excursions in the organizing committee.
10:00 – Pleinair for artists (sketches in nature).
13:00 – Lunch
Free time. We buy souvenirs and prepare for departure.
20:00 – Dinner
From 07:00 – breakfast at the hotel. Who leaves earlier, get lunch box.
Transfer to the railway station station Borovoe resort (Schuchinsk). Homecoming.
Note to the program:
– Please note that the program can be adjusted!
– A more detailed program will be given to each team and individual performer upon arrival at the organizational meeting.
– The beginning of the program (19.06.) – lunch, and the food ends (23.06.) With breakfast or lunch box.
– Additional days are charged separately;
– Railway tickets must be purchased so as to arrive on 19.06. before lunch and departure from the hotel 23.06. before lunch (12:00) Those who stay more than 6 hours in a room pay extra 0.5 days for accommodation. Also, who check in earlier, check out the extra charge from the organizing committee.
– A child under 2 years old can live without providing a place with their parents, but food is charged separately;
– For an evening of dating, each team prepares a business card – a presentation of their team (2 min), a small dance or song (excerpt) and can bring flags of the country or their teams. Individual performers, only talk about themselves (from where, what is their name and the other, no more than 1 minute). Tracks and everything else are transmitted to the organizing committee in advance;
– A sightseeing tour and any others are booked and paid in advance. On site we do not accept payment and cannot book;
– To take consumables for participation in master – classes and open air on fine arts with you;
– For additional excursions (price list), please ask the organizing committee;
– To participate in the drawing “The best photo” All participants send their photos to the next email before and at the time of the contest _ email@example.com / If you publish photos in an instagram, specify the following hashtag # peacetochildren2019 / so the organizing committee will be track all your publications and author the best photo reward;
Cost of living:
When placed in a double room – 42 000 tenge / person;
When placed in a triple or more – 36 000 tenge / person;
Additional day – 10 000 tenge / person (two rooms. Room)
Additional day – 8000 tenge / person (three. Local numbers and more)
Included in the price:
3 meals a day;
Those. festival provision (venue for performances and rehearsals);
Transport service according to the program of performances and a gala concert;
The work of the jury;
For participants in the nomination of art and DAA, is Pleinair (sketches) in the open air;
Participation in the quiz “The best photo of the contest PEACE TO CHILDREN 2019” at the end of the program with the Special Prize;
Master Classes for participants – in choreography, vocal, fine arts (group);
General film – a video about the festival, is transmitted to each participant or group.
The price does not include:
Air or train / tickets;
Sightseeing tour of the Resort – Borovoe area – 2500 tenge / person. (with museums)
Medical insurance – from 1500 tenge / h; (each team and individual performer makes their own medical insurance)
Bus tour to Astana, the capital of Qazaqstan, 6000 tenge / h, subject to a group of at least 40 people. Group 6 – 14 hours – 19 000 tenge / h.
Expendable materials for artists for the Pleinair.
Registration fee for participation:
Solo – 20 000 tenge / person
Duet – 12 000 tenge / person
Small forms (3 – 5 people) – 6000 tenge / person
Ensembles (from 6 people and more) – 5 000 tenge / person
From, DAA – 15 000 tenge / person
Art word – 15 000 tenge / person
– Collectives from other countries do not pay the organizing fee (maximum two nominations)
– Preparation and holding of the competition is carried out by the Organizing Committee;
– The Organizing Committee has the right to use and distribute (without paying fees to participants and guests of the competition) audio and video recordings, printed and other types of products produced during the events of the competition and on its results;
– Each participant has the right to voice advertising their sponsor;
– Professional photo and video shooting is possible only by agreement with the organizing committee.
– When evaluating competitive performances, light accompaniment (various special lighting effects) is not taken into account;
– For vocal groups it is allowed to use their own radio microphones or headsets;
– The performance of vocalists under the phonogram, “plus” is prohibited;
– It is prohibited to use phonograms in which the main part of the soloist is duplicated in the backing vocals;
– In each nomination there can be up to 30% of participants from another age group;
– Replacing the repertoire during the competition is prohibited!
– Submitted materials are non-refundable!
Our organizing committee, who will be with you during the competition days:
From June 2018 a licensed instructor Zumba fitness. Training took place in Astana near Olesya Rakultseva (Russia, Yekaterinburg). She passed Master Classes with Mario Gutierrez (Israel) and Age Kentay (Turkey). She is currently leading the Zumba fitness program (Borovoe). Svetlana is also the director of our festival program.
Licensed Zumba Fitness instructor. In this project, Alexandra acts as a representative from our partner “Dolphin Fitness & Spa” (Almaty). At the end of the award ceremony, Alexandra will present certificates for visiting the center to the best participants in her opinion.
Art Manager and host of the Company TESSA. To contact her on all issues regarding diplomas and letters of thanks. Write to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinator of the festival programs TESSA. Contact all technical and other issues. Email email@example.com
The head of the company TESSA. Producer, jury member of international competitions and festivals. Over the years, many new, authoring programs have been developed and successfully implemented. One of these projects is the festival – competition “PEACE TO CHILDREN.” The purpose of this festival is a competition: to help and reveal young talents. For artistic questions, write to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To participate in the festival – competition, you must send the following documents to the email address: email@example.com
1) Form – the application of the established form in the format (Excel);
2) Artistic photo of the team or soloist;
3) If for your performance, you need musical accompaniment, then send the track to the organizing committee in advance. With a copy of a USB drive!
4) Pay the registration fee, thereby confirming your participation;
5) Sheet placement of the established sample format (Excel).
6) Pay for accommodation and other additional services. (transfers, excursions)
tel. +7 (727)329 38 22
mob. +7 747 647 22 06
We are located in Qazaqstan:
Almaty, Brusilovsky st. 34, 3rd floor
See you at the competition!
YOUR TEAM «TESSA»
Download application form