INTERNATIONAL CHORAL COMPETITION
“ Magic Choir ”
Founder and organizer of the festival-competition:
festival organizing committee ” TESSA ” (Kazakhstan – Russia)
With the support of:
Almaty College of Music named after Tchaikovsky
Media Partner: ARTDANCE.KZ
Venue: Competition day and awarding – 05/01/2020, the Big Concert Hall of the Almaty Music College named after Tchaikovsky. Address: Almaty, st. Manasa 13. Terms of participation for groups from other countries 30.04. – 03.05. 2020
The company TESSA will gather in the city of Almaty, the cultural capital of the Republic of Kazakhstan, professional and amateur teams in the International Choir Competition “ Magic choir ”. Choirs will perform on the stage of the very first musical institution in the Republic of Kazakhstan, in the concert hall of the Almaty Music College named after Tchaikovsky.
“ Magic choir ” is an important international event for choirs and lovers of choral music. It is held annually, for four days, in early May. The program of performances at the competition provides great flexibility in choosing a repertoire and genre, and provides for competitive and demonstration performances.
Competition – festival “ Magic Choir ”, undoubtedly, is an integral part in the cultural life of the Almaty city, combining the opportunity to exchange experiences with the traditions of choral singing from different countries and the ability to strengthen cultural ties between participants.
This international project aims at uniting and popularizing the choral art of Kazakhstan and attracting foreign collectives to visit Kazakhstan. For groups from other countries there is a festival program from 30.04 – 05.03.2020 .
The Almaty city is considered to be the cultural capital of the Republic of Kazakhstan! It is here that hosts a large number of concerts and events of high level. The beautiful city due to its unique location is one of the most attractive cities in the Eurasian continent. We invite you to visit KAZAKHSTAN!
Choral singing (academic vocals, folk vocals)
– Junior choir (6-8 years);
Requirements for performed works: Choirs perform 2 pieces of their choice. Timing should not exceed 10 minutes. 1 work – a capella . 2 work – with musical accompaniment.
General requirements for the performance:
The refereeing committee of 2020 will be published later!
– Degree of complexity of the repertoire;
– Choral sound;
Awarding is held on a certain day of the program. It is impossible to receive awards earlier than the official day of awarding;
Registration fee for participation :
|until March 01||until April 01||until April 18|
vocal and choral ensemble
(from 12 to 20 students)
(from 20 to 30-50 students)
(from 50 to 60-70 students)
(from 70 to 120 students)
– The preparation and conduct of the competition is carried out by the Organizing Committee;
– The Organizing Committee has the right to use and distribute (without paying fees to the participants and guests of the competition) audio and video recordings, printed and other products made during the competition events and on the basis of its results;
– Each participant has the right to speech advertising of his sponsor;
– Professional photo and video shooting is possible only by agreement with the organizing committee.
– When evaluating competitive performances, light accompaniment (various special lighting effects) are not taken into account;
– For vocal groups it is allowed to use their own radio microphones or headsets;
– It is forbidden to perform vocalists under the phonogram “plus”;
– Replacing the repertoire during the contest is prohibited!
– Sent materials are not refundable!
Art managers and leading company TESSA . Contact her for all questions regarding diplomas and letters of thanks. Write on email: email@example.com
Festival Program Coordinator . Contact for all technical and other issues. Write to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To participate in the festival – competition, you must send the following documents to the email@example.com:
mob. +7 747 647 22 06
We are located in Qazaqstan:
Almaty, Brusilovsky st. 34, 3rd floor
See you at the competition!
YOUR TEAM «TESSA»
Download application form