Our mission is the promotion of novice artists, the talented teachers! For participation in the festival – competition, children’s creative groups, individual performers, from music schools, art schools, art houses, studios and amateur clubs, as well as students of secondary special institutions are invited.
Competitive viewing and listening will take place on the stage of the House of Culture of the Borovoy resort. The size of the scene is 10 X 13 meters.
AGE CATEGORIES: preschool (5.6), younger (7-9), middle (10-13), senior (14-17), youth (18-21), professional (22-25), mixed groups.
VOCAL (pop, academic, folk (including folklore and ethnography), song theater). Participants perform 1 diverse work , the total timing of which should not exceed 5 minutes.
CHORAL SINGING (academic, folk, gospel ) Junior choir – Middle choir – Senior choir. Participants perform 2 pieces, the total timing of which should not exceed 7 minutes.
INSTRUMENTAL GENRE (divided by musical instruments). Participants perform 1 work, the total timing of which should not exceed 5 minutes.
CHOREOGRAPHY (children’s, folk, folklore, stylized folk, classical, pop, modern, dance theater, shows, modern sports dance). Participants provide 1 dance, the total timing of which should not exceed 5 minutes. The dance theater is represented by 1 dance or 1 stage, the total timing of which should not exceed 10 minutes.
THEATER (dramatic, musical, stage plastic, model art). Participants provide 1 stage, the duration of one stage should not exceed 10 minutes.
ARTISTIC WORD – a poem of any author to choose from, or a passage. No more than 3 minutes.
ART AND CRAFT participants in this nomination submit 1 work in free technique for the competition . On the topic: “PEACE TO CHILDREN.” One application – one job.
The refereeing committee of 2020 will be published later!
- All participants receive international registered diplomas.
- The GRAND PRIX laureate receives : The international laureate diploma in English, the GRAND PRIX Cup, a discount or free certificate for participation in competitions in Europe, Russia, Kazakhstan;
- Laureates of the I degree receive: International diplomas of laureates in English, commemorative engraving of the competition or a cup;
- Laureates of the II , III degree receive: International diplomas of laureates in English, a souvenir medal of the competition;
- Diploma winners – diploma of participation ;
- Additional special diplomas and prizes were established in the following categories:
“Best Festival Photo”, “Best Costume”, “Audience Award”, “Jury Prize”, “Youngest Participant”, “Best Performance of Classical Work”, “For Contribution to the Development of Choreographic Art”, “For Best Ballet Work “,” For his contribution to the development of vocal art “, etc.
– Heads / educators are given letters of appreciation of the International standard.
– By decision of the organizing committee, we give certificates for free participation in other competitions.
– We celebrate all participants who have a birthday on the dates of our festival – competition;
– The Organizing Committee has the right, at its discretion, to additionally mark participants, accompanists and team leaders with special diplomas, prizes and gifts from the organizing committee to each special diploma;
Our organizing committee, who will be with you during the competition days:
tel. +7 (727)329 38 22
mob. +7 747 647 22 06
We are located in Qazaqstan:
Almaty, Brusilovsky st. 34, 3rd floor
See you at the competition!
YOUR TEAM «TESSA»
Download application form