IV International Music Festival “TESSAFEST”
November 3 – 4, 2019
On the recommendation of the jury, the best soloists and groups are awarded preferential invitations and certificates for participation in competitions in Kazakhstan and Europe! Also at this competition SPECIAL PRIZES AND GIFTS FROM FOUNDERS AND PARTNERS OF COMPETITION are established!
Briefly about the festival – competition
The TESSAFEST competition, which will be held in Almaty for the fourth time, provides a unique opportunity to take part in the competition, and festival events, to exchange experience with participants from different countries (Cultural Exchange Ceremony), to go on excursions, and also to feel the atmosphere of this international holiday music and art!
Almaty city is considered to be the cultural capital of the Republic of Kazakhstan! It is here that a large number of high-level concerts and events take place. The most beautiful city due to its unique location is one of the most attractive cities of the Eurasian continent.
We invite you to visit KAZAKHSTAN!
Competition organizer: Festival organizing committee “TESSA”
Almaty Music College. Tchaikovsky
СEC “Grand Park”
Media Partner: ARD – DANCE Internet Portal www.art-dance.kz
Date: November 3-4, 2019
November 3 – the Big Concert Hall, the Chamber Hall of the “Almaty Music College. Tchaikovsky “, address: Almaty, st. Manasa 13
November 4 – СEC “GRAND PARK”
Targets and goals:
Popularization of Kazakhstan at the international level;
The discovery of new creative individuals;
Strengthening cultural ties between the Republic of Kazakhstan, the United Arab Emirates, Russia and other countries; creating a creative atmosphere for professional communication of participants in the competition, exchange of experience and repertoire;
Attraction of music producers and managers for the organization of the subsequent touring and concert activities of the participants of this festival.
Contestants can also take part in the festival and festival events.
To participate in the competition, we invite creative teams and individual performers from different countries. Pupils of art schools, studios, creative houses, music schools for children, students of secondary vocational education and other institutions in the sphere of culture and art can take part in the competition. As well as students, adults of any age and level of education in the following age categories:
Age categories for contest participants:
5 – 6 years
7 – 9 years old
10 – 12 years
13 – 15 years
16 – 19 years old
19 – 25 years
over 25 years old
Vocals: soloists, ensembles (pop, academic, folk, theater of song).
Participants perform 1 work, timekeeping should not exceed 4 minutes.
– Junior choir (6-8 years)
– Medium Choir (9-11 years old)
– Senior Choir (12-16 years)
– Mixed composition (academic, folk)
Participants perform 2 works, the timing should not exceed 7 minutes.
Instrumental genre: soloists, ensembles, orchestras.
– piano solo, piano ensembles for one instrument (the performance of the program on two instruments is not allowed);
– folk instruments;
– wind instruments;
Solo participants perform 1 musical composition, the timing of which should not exceed 5 minutes.
(rental of concert equipment is available at an additional cost)
Choreography: soloists, ensembles (folk, folk-stylized, classical, pop, modern, ballroom, ethnic, dance theater, sports dance).
Participants provide 1 dance, the timing should not exceed 4 minutes.
Dance Theater represent 1 dance or 1 episod, the timing should not exceed 10 minutes.
Fine arts, decorative and applied arts: the participants present 1 work, decorated in a mat. On any topic. Different genres.
He graduated from the Almaty State Conservatory. Kurmangazy in the class of viola, opera and symphonic conducting. Chief conductor of the State Chamber Orchestra “Camerata of Kazakhstan”. Senior Lecturer KNK them. Kurmangazy. The soloist of the contemporary music ensemble “Igeru”.
Graduated from college and art institute G. Perm, Russia, majoring in choreography and dance team leader. From the age of 13 on the professional stage. She worked as a leading soloist in the state song and dance ensemble of the Urals. She defended an experimental program for the development of children’s creative abilities. 10 years of work in China at the Sichuan Folk Circus as a choreographer and then director of a circus performance.
SHAYAHMETOV DAYANA (Uzbekistan, Tashkent)
Graduated with honors from the State Conservatory of the Republic of Uzbekistan, at the Faculty of “Variety Vocal”. Laureate of national and international competitions. Teaching experience in music schools and musical institutions in Tashkent for over 6 years. Founder and head of the vocal studio DoMiSolka Uz, where studying children from 3 to 16 years old.
Graduated from music school, piano class. He entered the College of Music. K. Baiseitovana – academic vocals, after an internship in Beijing, he defended a report on the theme “The singing apparatus and its corrections” in Sochi, Shanghai, and Guangzhou. He entered the international conservatory of the PRC in Shanghai. Upon graduation, he began to teach in the vocal class. Soloist of the Ertis Concert Symphony Orchestra, artistic director and conductor of the Altai Chamber Choir, head of the Prestissimo vocal studio and artist of the Miner House of Culture Altai.
Form of the competition:
– Participants are evaluated in each nomination based on age according to the following criteria:
* degree of complexity of the repertoire;
* degree of virtuosity and technical freedom;
* stage culture, artistry, creative individuality.
– Decisions of the jury can not be appealed!
– The jury assesses the performance by closed ballot.
– Electronic scoring;
– The Organizing Committee is not responsible for the decision of the jury;
– Award is held on a specific day of the program. Previously awards are not given!
– The first-degree laureates receive: International diplomas in English, a commemorative engraving of the competition;
– Laureates of II and III degrees receive: International diplomas in English, a souvenir medal of the competition;
– Laureate GRAN – PRIX receives: International Diploma in English, GRAND Cup – PRIX, discount certificate or free certificate for participation in competitions in Europe, Russia, Kazakhstan;
Additional Special Diplomas and Prizes in the following nominations:
“Best Photo of the Festival”, “Best Costume”, “Audience Award”, “Jury Prize”, “The Youngest Participant”, “The Best Performance of a Classical Work”, “For Contribution to the Development of Choreographic Art”, etc.
03.11. (Sunday) – Rehearsals. Competitive auditions.
04.11. (Monday) – Rehearsals. Competitive auditions. Solemn rewarding.
A more detailed program will be sent to each performer and team by mail 1 week before the competition.
ALL SEPTEMBER WILL BE ACTIVE DISCOUNT FOR PARTICIPATION
Cost of participation in the competition:
- Solo – 48 euro (with a discount of 43 euro / person)
- DUETS – 29 euro / person (with a discount of 26 euro / person)
- SMALL FORMS (from 3 to 5 people) 19 euro / person (with a discount of 17 euro / person
- TEAM (6 or more people) 12 euro / person (with a discount of of 11 euro / person)
The cost of a two-day accommodation package is 72 euro / person (check-in 02.11.19, departure 04.11.19, time according to hotel rules)
Included in the price:
- transfer (arrival / departure, hotel-concert hall)
- food (breakfast)
- sightseeing excursion
– Preparation and holding of the competition is carried out by the Organizing Committee;
– Professional photo and video shooting is possible only by agreement with the organizing committee. If there is no agreement, the participants who violated the rules are not allowed to the competition!
– The Organizing Committee has the right to use and distribute (without paying fees to participants and guests of the competition) audio and video recordings, printed and other types of products produced during the events of the competition and on its results;
– Each participant has the right to voice advertising his sponsor (agreed in advance);
– For vocal groups it is allowed to use their radio microphones or headsets;
– The performance of vocalists under the phonogram “plus” is prohibited;
– The use of phonograms with back vocals is prohibited;
– In each nomination there can be up to 30% of participants from another age group;
– Replacing the repertoire during the competition is prohibited!
– Submitted materials are non-refundable!
– All festival groups that arrived in Kazakhstan take part in all TESSAFEST festival events.
To participate you must:
1. Send an application of the participant of the established form to the email address: email@example.com
2. Send phonograms in advance. (Groups or soloists who did not submit the phonogram to the organizing committee before the competition are not allowed to participate).
mob. +7 747 647 22 06
We are located in Qazaqstan:
Almaty, Brusilovsky st. 34, 3rd floor
See you at the competition!
YOUR TEAM «TESSA»
Download application form